Goat Colostrum ProBio Special
Probiotic food supplement with 120 veg. capsules with 360 mg powder
Goat Colostrum ProBio-Special is a food supplement that combines the
'Bifidus Factor' of colostrum with four probiotic bacteriaea and the prebiotic
dietary fibre inulin.
This mixture unfolds its positive effect primarily in the microbiome and on the mucous membrane of the small and large intestine. The term microbiome refers to the totality of microorganisms that colonise the intestine. In the adult human being, this is about two kilograms of mainly anaerobic bacteria with a total number of 10 to 100 trillion. We have more bacteria in the intestine than cells in the body!
The lactic acid producing bacteriaea consist of four prominent strains that occur in a healthy intestinal flora:
- Lactobacillus plantarum (10 billon KBE/CFU)
- bifidobacterium adolescentis (10 billon KBE/CFU)
- bifidobacterium lactis (10 billon KBE/CFU)
- bifidobacterium longum (10 billon KBE/CFU)
The 120 capsules are offered in the noble violet glass of Miron. This packaging protects the sensitive ingredients perfectly from the denaturing influence of the sun's rays.
- Colostrum from the first 18 hours
- pasteurized at 63°C
- lactose free
- filled by hand without the use of any fillers
list of ingredients
Do you have any questions?
- Serving recommendations:
=> first thing in the morning take 3-4 capsules on empty stomach with 2 dl of lukewarm water.=> if you need to take antibiotics please wait for 2 hours before taking the colostrum.
- Link to the detailed serving recommendations
- Goat colostrum is suitable for older women
- Goat colostrum is not suitable for children
For children until puberty we recommend the sheep or cow colostrum which both contain significantly less estrogens.